Epson Expression XP-401 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson XP-401 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Windows, Mac – The Epson XP-401 Software is a multifunctional printer that supplies high-quality outcome for document scans and scans. Its front panel – which features a 2.5-inch LCD and touch buttons – easy to use on an everyday basis, and also permits numerous setups and even setups to be made without connecting to a computer. The design features fantastic attributes, built-in Wi-Fi and the ability to print from the cloud or via mobile devices. Integrating all this with a low power intake, fast procedure, as well as small design, we have a terrific tool in all facets. Like the majority of inkjet versions, its cartridge-per-print capacity is reduced as well as appropriates for residence or little office individuals that do not require to print in vast quantities.
Epson XP-401 Software Features
The scanner has 48-bit color depth, as well as the optical resolution of 1200 x 2400-dpi, with 21 x 25 centimeters of an area for scanning. Through built-in OCR software, you can make changes as well as also create editable.pdf messages – your scanner’s functions allow high-quality scans, ideal for those that intend to utilize this function often. For printing, this multifunctional, like a lot of current inkjet designs, uses individual cartridges, which can be changed individually as soon as they are finished.
The Epson XP-401 Software resolution, as well as the quality of the prints, are relatively high; it has 5760 x 1440-dpi and has good speed, with 33-ppm for black as well as 15 ppm for color. The cartridges have low copy capability, being 175 web pages for black and also 290 pages for color – there is one black cartridge with larger capacity, the T197120, with 300-page support. With a maximum month-to-month cycle of 3000 web pages, we see that it is a design template for those that will undoubtedly print little. The resulting tray has an excellent ability of 100 A4 sheets, and also the input tray supports 30 web pages. Epson XP-401 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson XP-401 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Link Download|
|Epson XP-401 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson Scan v184.108.40.206|
|Epson Easy Photo Print v2.52|
|Epson Event Manager Utility v3.10.94|
|Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility v1.4.0|
|Epson XP-401 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|Epson Event Manager v2.51.61|
|Epson Easy Photo Scan v1.0.17|
|Epson Connect Printer Setup v1.40|
How to Set up Driver Epson XP-401 for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson XP-401 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson XP-401 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.