Epson Expression Xp-441 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson Xp-441 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Windows, Mac – Together with remote printing, the space-saving Epson Xp-441 Software “Small-in-One” can also print from a selection of mobile gadgets consisting of iOS, Android and even tablet computers. It includes trustworthy result top quality and even a large color display for making simple photo edits before sending out a job with. The Epson Xp-441 combines trusted do-it-all multifunction printing as well as a space-saving style at an ultra-affordable rate.
Epson Xp-441 Software Features
This XP-441 includes a high print resolution of 5760 x 1440-dpi for sharp, dazzling prints and can handle multiple media from 3.5 x 5 up to 8.5 x 44. The printer is a convenience with speeds of approximately 10 ppm in black as well as 4.5 ppm in the shade. Likewise, it has built-in Wi-Fi connectivity along with Wi-Fi Direct support for establishing a network-free wireless link in between your smart gadgets and this printer. Beyond printing, an 8.5 x 11.7-flatbed makes it possible scanning and copying while a 1200-dpi optical resolution guarantees sharp pictures.
Customers Epson Xp-441 Software will have the ability to print numerous documents at once thanks to a 100-sheet input capability while an SD card slot permits direct PC-free indeterminate photo printing from a cam’s memory card. There are some photo editing and enhancing devices for doing tasks such as red-eye removal and remediations. Additionally, the Creative Print mobile application to assist produce image collections from Instagram, print stationery, as well as more. Also, software is included for scanning and after that swiftly share it on socials media and also it features USB 2.0 for a typical wired link.
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson Xp-441 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Link Download|
|Epson Xp-441 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson Scan v188.8.131.52|
|Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility v1.4.0|
|Epson Event Manager Utility v3.10.94|
|Epson Easy Photo Print v2.52|
|Epson Xp-441 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|Driver ICA v5.8.7 scanner for Image Capture|
|Epson Scan v184.108.40.206|
|Epson Event Manager v2.51.61|
How to Set up Driver Epson Xp-441 for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson Xp-441 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson Xp-441 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.