Epson Expression Premium XP-900 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson XP-900 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson XP-900 Software is an All-In-One printer that can create one of the most attractive prints in A3 style. With has assistance for cordless printing using both Apple AirPrint and also Google Cloud Print as well as the PictBridge-compatible video camera. An even functional maker makes use of specific inks, so you require to change the shade that has gone out, assisting you to save money on expenses in the long-term.
The Epson XP-900 Software likewise includes a big 6.8 centimeters LCD, making it exceptionally simple to browse with the menus and also setups. You do not even require to be attached to a COMPUTER to print photos; you can merely put a flash memory card, as well as comply with the on-screen directions to write straight from the map. If needed, you can likewise make use of the XP-900 to print excellent high-quality pictures as well as message onto appropriate CDs and also DVD. Epson XP-900 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
- Copy Facility Present: Yes
- Double-Sided Scan: Automatic
- Double Sided Printing: Automatic Double Sided Printing
- Printer Resolution: 5760 x 1440-dpi
- Print Speed Photo Quality: 12.5 Seconds per 10×15-cm photo
- First Page: Up to 13 Seconds First page
- Scanner Resolution: 1,200-dpi x 2,400-dpi (Horizontal x Vertical)
- Interface Type(s): USB & Wireless
- Airprint Compatible: Yes
- Paper Handling Input 1: 100 Sheet Paper Tray
- Paper Handling Input 3: 20 Photo Sheets
- Droplet Size: 1.5-pl, With Variable-Sized Droplet Technology
- Number of Nozzles: 360 Nozzles Black, 180 Nozzles per Color
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson XP-900 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson XP-900 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson XP-900 for Mac (OS X 10.14/10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson XP-900 for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson XP-900 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson XP-900 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.